- Have the kids decided on what they are dressing up as for Halloween?
- What is the plan for Thanksgiving? Are you hosting? Traveling? Do you need to make reservations?
- Ask yourself the same thing for Christmas.
- Would you like to have a Holiday party?
- Have you started putting together a budget and potential gift ideas for those on your gift giving list?
- Does your Christmas card list need alittle work? Additions? Deletions?
- Are there some craft projects/home repair projects that you would like complete before the Holidays start?
Speaking of 'to-do' lists, what do I have on my agenda this week?
- Creating and ordering our Thanksgiving invitations
- Making a giant spider for our Halloween display (out of garbage bags, newspaper and duct tape!)
- Starting my gift giving list
Now for the giveaway! During each month of the Holiday season I will be giving away a little prize pack. So please keep in mind that I'm a self sponsored blog (not that I am opposed to be a sponsored blog) so the gifts are pretty good, just not Oprah good.
Halloween Giveaway (Contest runs until 10 pm CST on Wednesday, October 17th)
- Leave a comment below on your Favorite Halloween Costume when you were younger and why, it's that easy!
- Winner will be decided by random drawing
- Contest will run until 10 pm CST on 10/17, so that I can get in the mail to you in time to use on Halloween.
- One Halloween cloth (think grocery recycling bag) Trick or Treat Bag
- One box of Candy Corn
- One box of Sour Skittles
- One box of Swedish Fish
- One giant Pumpkin leaf bag (this could also be used for Thanksgiving)
- One pumpkin shaped ice cube tray (I have one of these and will be using this to make pumpkin shaped candy for Thanksgiving)
- One pumpkin craving set
- One set of Halloween baking sprinkles (most of which can be used for Thanksgiving)