|Aren't we pretty?|
- a bridesmaids dress with alternations will run about $200, add another $75.00 for shoes.
- Tuxes average around $100 and include the shoes (boys apparently don't care)
- a bridesmaid will probably spend around $150 to have their make-up and hair done on the big day
- Groomsmen, $20 for a haircut
- if a bridesmaid is helping to host (which she should be) it will run her around $150 (at least) $200 with present
- Groomsmen = n/a
- So with the travel (from what I understand now, these are 'weekend getaways') you are looking at $500 to $600 dollars for travel and hotel alone, add in the new clothes and drinks $1,000
- Add in the strippers and take away the new clothes and you are even at $1,000
This just seems outrageous to me. I would love to know what everyone thinks....send me your thoughts, I would love to hear them..