Last Minute Gifts for Dad
Reminder, this Sunday, June 21 is Father's Day.
I found for you some pretty unique gifts to show Dad how much he means to you.
Gone this year are all my favorite things, like take him out to lunch, go to a baseball game, or maybe just spend the day out at the beach.
We needed to get creative this year.
Below are some quick, last minute gifts that you can still get in time for Sunday!
- Subscription Meal Service
- Gift Certificate to a lawn care company
- Gift basket filled with craft beers, snacks and movies
- Round of golf (for 2) at his favorite golf course
- Car Wash Gift Cards
- Frame your favorite photo of the 2 of you
This is not my favorite photo, but this me and My Dad as we descend Mt Pilatus in Switzerland and it was really cool experience together.
Always, write him a heartfelt message in any card, Thank him over and over again for everything you learn from him, every opportunity he gave you.
Tell him you love him.
Happy Father's Day!